New York Paw Pals
Pet Sitting Information Packet
Welcome to NY PAW PALS!
We are pleased that you have chosen us to provide care for your pets. Our mission is to provide the best quality pet care by treating our clientsʼ pets as if they were our own. We have designed our services to enrich your petʼs life as well as yours. We want to make caring for a pet easier and less stressful with our variety of pet care services. Also, we want to enrich your petʼs life by giving them top quality care, and by giving you opportunities to bond with them through our dog training classes or by simply giving them a bath.
Further more safety is a priority for us. We strive to ensure your pet is safe; thatʼs why we never leave dogs unattended.Ultimately, we hope we can partner with you to help your pet thrive and have a high quality of life. Please print a copy of this packet and complete all forms prior to your scheduled initial MEET THE PALS consultation. At the initial consultation, your pet sitter or dog walker will review the materials with you and answer any questions you may have.
This Registration Packet contains:
1. Services and Pricing Guide: Please sign and date.
2. Client Information Form: Please fill out in its entirety.
3. Pet Information Form: Please complete one form for each pet in the household.
4. Vet Authorization Form: Please fill out.
5. Weekly schedule: Please sign and date.
6. Key Handling Form: Please sign and date.
7. Apartment Authorization Form: This form is required if you live in an apartment building.
8. Credit Card Authorization Form
9. Pet Sitting Overnight Form: This form is required if you are using our Overnight service.
10. Two (2) copies of your house keys
In addition, please have two copies of your house keys ready to provide to your sitter. One copy will remain with your sitter while the second copy is securely stored in our office for backup emergency purposes. If you live in an apartment complex, please also provide the sitter with a key pass form to enter and exit your building.
General Manager, Field Operations